Saturday, June 25, 2011

For the Love of Alexander

Who is Alexander, or Alex as he was called? Alex is my son. I use "is" even though he has passed away. I believe in life of the spirit which never dies so "is" is appropriate.

Alex was a blessing to all who knew him on earth and remains so now and always will be. Alex was a very social person who loved life. He made friends so very easily - a trait I always admired in him. He never judged and always made people laugh even at times when they didn't think they could.

I obviously love my son very much as I do all my children . . . four . . . all blessings! Alex was a very tenacious young man. He taught me many things about myself as well as others in his short 22 year life on earth. Yes, he could test your patience from time to time, but who doesn't? I would gladly trade places with him if it were possible. He brought so much joy to everyone around him.

His life on earth tragically ended in the early morning hours on December 31, 2010 . . . the day before my 49th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment